A children’s animation film for all ages.
Two sale toys, cruelly rejected by the buying public, make a daring escape and end up somewhere quite unexpected and strangely wonderful.
- Directed and animated by Erentia Bedeker
- Creative director: Diek Grobler
- Original concept & screenplay: Dorette Nel
- Script supervisor: Natasje Van Niekerk
- Script editor: Sechaba Morojele
- Music composed & performed by Mart-Marie Snyman & Siobhan Lloyd-Jones
- Sound design by Charles Badenhorst
- Edited by Diek Grobler
- Final mix: Fopspeen Moving Pictures
- Developed & Produced by Dorette Nel
- With the support of:
The National Film & Video Foundation, South Africa